How to Plan a Romantic Beach Date
Nothing screams romance more than a carefully planned date at the beach. Whether you are a man or a woman, plan a beach date and show that special someone how much you care for them. Here are a few suggestions to start:
- Do some research, find a beach that is low key and not party central. Be safe, pick a spot that is private, but visible in case of an emergency.
- Tell your partner to dress casually and bring a sweater.
- Grab your sweetheart’s favorite treats and hide it in a duffel bag. Champagne and strawberries are romantic. Bring something that shows you put some thought into the date like their favorite cake from the local bakery.
- Set the stage. Bring a blanket to sit on and to cozy up with. Bring some candles to set the mood and produce light if the date is at night. Go to your florist and buy some rose petals to sprinkle on the blanket. Grab a small portable radio to play some romantic tunes.
- Bring finger foods. Miniature sandwiches, strawberries, grapes and chocolate are a few good choices. Feed the goodies to your loved one.
- Bring massage lotion. Treat your loved one to a massage of the back, hands or feet. Exfoliate their feet with the sand and wash it off in the ocean. You will be surprised at how relaxing and enjoyable this is.
- Finally, sit back and relax. Enjoy the view and watch the sunset. Treasure this special alone time with your loved one.